COVID-19: Life Made Easy for Non-Filers for Stimulus Payments
You are a non-tax return filer and was worried about how to apply for COVID-19 related economic stimulus? No need to worry at all at this stage. We understand that since money has been starting to trickle into filers’ accounts. Others were bound to get worried sick – not knowing what to do in order to get their very hands-on their own payments.
In light of this, it should put a smile back on your face to know that the IRS, working with the US Treasury. It has put aside a web-based application where you can use to enter your banking details and receive your payments.
Here is what you need to know about this;
- This application is meant for Non-filers Stimulus Payments
- On the IRS website, there’s a link button that says, “Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info here.” Use that to self-help
- You qualify if You did not file a 2018 or 2019 federal income tax return. Because your gross income was under $12,200 ($24,400 for married couples). This includes people who had no income.
- Also, qualify if you weren’t required to file a 2018 or 2019 federal income tax return for other reasons known by law.
- You can also use this service to apply for your qualifying children – that is if you have qualified under this category.
For more tax information, get in touch with us and one of our consultants will walk you through a myriad of top services. We have an offer, from bookkeeping to tax filing, as well as small business coaching. You can also speak to us. If you have questions regarding current COVID-19 related payments.
Ps: If you have a question about what is happening? And what needs to be done get Coronavirus Stimulus check. Go to our Coronavirus FAQ: The Cares Act. Don’t forget that we can help you file your taxes! Have a Free Quick tax Chat with your Dave Ramsey Endorsed Tax Accountant